What to Do to Get Pregnant Sooner?
Women can be suspected of infertility, if during 12 months of regular sexual life without the use of protective agents, pregnancy does not occur. For women older than 35, this period is reduced to 6 months. Infertility has no obvious signs, in addition to the inability to conceive a child, but there are some factors that increase the risk – they include too high or too low body mass index, severe inflammatory and infectious diseases of the sexual system, irregular menstrual cycle or amenorrhea – full absence of menstruation. It should be borne in mind that the cause of the impossibility of conception can be both female and male infertility, or even problems in both partners, so when suspected of infertility, both the man and the woman should undergo a detailed examination. In this article, we will focus only on female infertility.
Prevention of Infertility in Women
As infertility is very often the result of inflammatory and infectious diseases of the reproductive organs, it is necessary to regularly check their condition and visit the gynecologist at least once a year. During this time, the vast majority of infections will not have time to cause significant harm. Unplanned examinations are necessary when changing partners or contraception, if any changes and symptoms occur. In addition to a gynecologist, a woman should also visit an endocrinologist.
It is also important to monitor your diet without preventing a deficiency of vitamins and minerals, and maintain weight without falling into extremes – leanness and an extra 20-30 kilograms can become an obstacle to motherhood. No matter how banal it may sound, smoking and drinking alcoholic drinks are also harmful to women’s health and significantly reduce the chances of pregnancy, so you must abandon bad habits before planning pregnancy.
7 Helpful Tips How to Get Pregnant Faster
- Have a medical examination: Before you officially start “trying”, go through a medical examination. Ask your doctor about prenatal vitamins that contain folic acid, which will reduce the risk of neural tube defects in the fetus. Take a course of vitamins before trying to get pregnant. If you have any health problems, they should be under the supervision of the doctor before the pregnancy. At the same time, go to the dentist.
- Calculate your favorable days: Women should know their cycle and favorable days for pregnancy. Ovulation is the optimal time for fertilization. This is the best time to focus on sex. You can also use special medical kits for home use, which accurately inform you about the onset of ovulation. Consider this way: the first day of your menstrual period is the number one day. Start checking from the ninth and continue until you get a positive result. Women with a 28-day cycle usually ovulate for 14 days, but there are individual differences, so 100% guarantee cannot be given. The use of contraceptives plays a role in regulating fertility.
Women spend half of their lives not getting pregnant using all kinds of contraceptive pills or other contraceptive methods, so it’s nothing strange that you do not become pregnant immediately after giving up these tablets. Several years ago, there was an opinion that some time should pass after you stopped taking contraceptives, but now this opinion is no longer true. You may start thinking about how to get pregnant immediately after giving up contraceptives. The only problem is that it may be difficult for you to track the process of ovulation the first time.
- Don’t believe that a pose really matters: There are myths about the right poses for quick fertilization, but in fact, there is no a scientific proof that the missionary posture is better for conception than the pose in which the woman is If to argue theoretically, it is better not to forget about the law of gravity, which acts in certain poses, slowing the flow of spermatozoa.
- Stay in bed after the sexual intercourse: You probably heard this advice on how to get pregnant quickly – they say, you need to lie in bed after sex with your legs raised up? It is not right. It is good advice to lie down for 10 to 15 minutes, but there is no need to lift your legs up. The position of the pelvis does not change with these acrobatic tricks. But if you spend 10 to 15 minutes in a prone position, the semen will probably fall into the cervix.
- Don’t have sex too often: Permanent sex during ovulation does not necessarily increase your chances of becoming pregnant. The value of male sperm is reduced with frequent ejaculation. In general, having sex every night during ovulation, you double your chances, as the sperm can remain active until 72 hours. But, if you like to have sex more often, your partner can pass a semen analysis, after several ejaculations. The test will help determine the level of sperm activity. Speaking about the good reproductive abilities of sperm, experts recommend not to wear tight clothes, do not visit the sauna often and do not wear a mobile phone in the genital area.
- Avoid stress: The stressful condition associated with trying to conceive a child can affect ovulation. It can also cause sexual dysfunction and fear of possible failure in men. Use any healthy options that will help you relax.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle: Regular exercise is helpful, but excessive training can lead to the absence of an While this threshold is largely individual, experts believe that training for seven days a week for 45 to 50 minutes a day can lead to problems with ovulation. This does not mean that you need to give up physical exertion, you just have to reduce the level of intensity. If you are a fan of heavy physical exertion, this can affect the second half of the menstrual cycle. The optimal option for a healthy lifestyle will be 30-minute aerobic exercises, such as walking, also the correct diet and the right diet will help you quickly conceive a child. Quit smoking as cigarretes can have a negative impact on the ovulation as well.